Westgate Council #129 will be holding a spaghetti dinner on Saturday, July 23 at Grove City Masonic Lodge. The event will serve as a fundraiser for the Diabetic Kids Fun of the Council of Royal and Select Masons*. Portions of the fundraiser will also go to support WB Grover D Manning II as he progresses towards the office of Grand Illustrious Master of Council of Royal and Select Masons of Ohio.
Date: Saturday July 23, 2016
Time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Dinner includes: Spaghetti, Salad, Rolls, Beverage, and Dessert
*The Diabetic Kids Fund was formed in 1977 to assist children to attend a special summer camp in Ohio. There are six camps located in Ohio near the cities of Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Defiance, and Findlay. The camps are staffed by pediatric diabetes educators as well as a complete medical staff of doctors, nurses, and dietitians.
When: Saturdays, July 30 and August 20, 2016
Who: ALL Masons, Masonic Women’s Group, and Masonic Youth Groups AND their families, including all Appendant Body members; all Prince Hall Masons, York Rite, Grotto, Scottish Rite, Jobs Daughters, Rainbow, DeMolay, Pythagorans, Grand Girls Assembly AND their families.
How: Show your Dues Card so that you can verify you are a Freemason, and wear something Masonic to show your pride. Families will be allowed at the special rate if they are accompanying someone with a dues card.
Discount Ticket Rate: $36.00 per persons
· June 12, 2015 5:00 to 9:00 pm Grove City Lodge and OES picnic Shagbark Shelter
· June 13, 2015 Grove City Chapter 502 O.E.S. Fish Fry all you can eat noon to 7:00 pm
· June 15, 2015 7:30 Stated Meeting
· June 20, 2015 LBT Golf Outing at Oakhurst Country Club, 1:30 pm
· June 22, 2015, 7:00 pm Special for degree work
· June 26, 2015 Special Olympics Summer Games
· June 29, 2015, 7:00 pm Special for degree work
· June 29, 2015 Ohio Council of Deliberation Golf Outing
· June 30, 2015 5:30 pm University Lodge #631 Table Lodge
· August 22, 2015 Fourth Annual Miles for Memory Care Road Rally
· August 25, 2015 Steaks and Stogies York Golf Club
· August 28, 2015 14th District Masonic Officers Association Golf Outing
· Second Annual Sporting Clay Shoot moved to August 2015
November 9th, 2014
Congratulations to this year’s elected and appointed officers. At Grove City Lodge, it gets almost redundant when talking about all the great things happening. But we never want that to stop us from recognizing everyone’s efforts. Again, we have a dedicated and motivated group of Brothers and their families going the extra mile to continue the success of our lodge.
Yet we would be nowhere without the foundation built for us. Congratulations to all Awards recipients and their families who have supported them for so long.
The 14th District has also gained one of GC’s finest for the position of District Education Officer. Thank you RWB Neil Elam for always helping out when asked and being such an inspiration to us.
Definition of a perfect day: Having fun with brothers and friends at Hidden Haven on a perfectly beautiful day and then having the privilege of helping two worthy charities with the proceeds – Masonic Model Student Assistance Program and Helping Hands Center.
Check out some of the pictures!
Thanks for making it possible:
Hocking Hills Canopy Tours
Insignia Graphx, LTD. – 614-871-3410
Lyle and Jerry Goldsmith
Tim and Barbara Bell
G.C. Lodge #689 Craft Club
Of course Brother Bill Bell for organizing the event, and all those that came out to have fun. We already look forward to next year’s event!